We are looking for men that want to get involved!
Do you have some ideas? Are you passionate about men’s work?
Some ways that men could get involved include:
- Reaching out to other men’s groups e.g. Sterling graduates and maybe even the fraternal orders (Masons, Shriners, etc.) – see if they would be interested in joining with us
- Reach out to local churches (Unitarian or otherwise) that might have men’s groups, or just scope out places we might post some announcements
- Help us with the development of our marketing materials (flyers, posters, etc.)
- Look at ways we might generate some energy:
- Do you have writing skills? We want to create a press release about this year’s gathering.
- Do you have artistic skills? We need a new logo!
- Help us brainstorm around other ways we might get the word out
- Help us look at better ways we might use the Men’s Council website: www.menswork.org
Email us at email@example.com to find out more.